Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Do it yourself embalming w/ HELL-RAZOR!


I just finished designing the last of my new hot sauce labels. Behold the new HELL-RAZOR Habanero Hot Sauce label.

Pleasure to some, pain to others...the hellish heat and robust flavor of HELL-RAZOR Habanero will embalm you alive!

It's a hot sauce! It's a Halloween prop! NO Halloween party table will be complete without HELL-RAZOR Habanero! Even if you don't like hot sauce, you know somebody who does. Each bottle will come topped with aged cloth, tied off with a toe tag and if you so desire, you can get it sealed inside a handmade cedar coffin that's stuffed with mausoleum moss with a few novelty maggots thrown in for good measure.(ok, sales pitch done.)

All that's left is to photograph the bottles and launch the new site already!

5 comments:

Madame Jen said...

So talented at designing these labels. I want to vomit maggots!

The Undertaker: said...

Thank you! Let me know when you feel like doing that again with the maggots...we might be able to create a new product! ;)

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

LOVE this new label! Kinda reminds me of an old snake oil label for some reason. Again, VERY COOL!

ShellHawk said...

I cannot wait!

And I agree with the others. Great label design!

Johnny Thunder said...

Beautiful work!!