Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Halloween at Garden Ridge 2012

It's that time of year again....JULY, when Garden Ridge stores display their unique and reasonably priced Halloween merchandise. For a home haunter like myself it signals prop building "crunch time".

Here is a link to my Facebook page where the rest of the photo album is available:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.321691541259257.74278.100002552417400&type=1 target="_blank"

If you have to "Friend" me to see this link, please do so!! We should be friends already anyway!

Stay Rotten,

Victor "The Undertaker" Ives


Unknown said...

Well this just makes me super excited! Especially because that's the Garden Ridge I go to as well! When I was there 2 weekends ago there was only the glimmer of what's to come.

Ali said...

It's all go on that side of the Atlantic. Unfortunately, here in non-Halloween celebrating England, it will a while yet before I see what little seasonal stuff will be available. Never mind, I'll have lust over the photos North American haunters are posting!

Ali @ The Autumn Wood

Dr. Theda said...

Good to see you posting again "Undertaker"....
your "fiend" the Doctor